Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Still here, lurking...

Well thanks to Grandad, my flat is pretty well furnished. I still have lots of things in boxes, I get bored of sorting through stuff :P The downsides to this flat are the tenancy renewal fees, which were every 6 months, I've managed to sort this tenancy for 12 months, and electric wall heaters instead of central heating. Those things don't half burn through electric so, with being skint, I've had to do without heating for most of this winter (spring's still cold enough too ><). Therefore, it has been decided that this time next year I need to have found somewhere else to live (and saved up the cash for the deposit and month's rent in advance). I still need to get a better job, this recession ass is not helping. The job needs to pay well enough so that I don't have to rely on benefits from the council for rent and council tax and can actually afford to heat the place and feed myself too ^^ meh, loosing hope on that so far.

I've got my 2 rats and 4 finches keeping me company, thankfully they're better at coping with this cold weather than I am. Though, their tactics are pretty much the same as mine, which is hiding in bed.
I remember it being cold when I moved in here, and that was March. I'm really looking forward to the weather warming up.

*need hugs for warmth*
*:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home