Wednesday, May 23, 2007

fingers crossed

well, i've had my end of year two assessments and i really hope that i'm gonnna get into the final year of my degree.

i think i've done everything i was supposed to, during the assessment the tutors were even deciding for me what my final project should be, so, surely this is a good sign.

i won't be happy till i get the little bit of paper that says "welcome to year 3"

well, if anything, i've got the annecy trip to look forward to.
8 days in france, animation festival and all my friends, should be cool.

well, now the assessments are over and my major project for this year is done maybe i can get some images posted on deviant. i have been doodling, but it's all still in my sketch books.

*mini note*
to keep people amused when i don't write so often, i've left a virtual minion for you to play with. (the real one is sleeping right now ^^)

*hugs for all*
*:3

1 Comments:

Blogger Alistu said...

Your little minion seems to like walking into walls. XD

Mon Jul 23, 11:49:00 pm 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home