Monday, January 12, 2009

9 months in a nutshell

well, i finished my degree, passed it too ^^
and since then i've been continuing my part time job in a small pet shop.
i was hoping i'd be able to rent a flat nearer to where i work i) to save transport costs and ii) to be within walking distance of scenic green areas i can wander and chill in, but my low income prevents me from being able to meet the deposit and 1 months rent in advance thing.
at one point i thought i was going to have to move to my grandparents as transport to and from work was getting so expensive, but then i discovered cheap weekly bus tickets, which was handy as it turned out my grandparents don't actually have space to put me up, no matter how much nanna wants me to be nearer to the family, i need my own place, not a sofa, i've done that one already.
my current goal is to build up the funds so i can finally rent a place of my own, rather than a room in someone elses house.
*:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home