Friday, April 14, 2006

mmmmm choccy choccy, hehe

tomorrow, when i've finished work, i shall be heading off to coventry. yay!
i haven't been to visit my friend in ages.

considering it's supposed to be the holidays i haven't been relaxing much o.o
i have been needed at work (which is great for the extra cash, does mean early mornings though), i have been packing the last of my belongings ready for the move to rhyl, i've been packing ready for my trip to cov and i have been filling in many forms and typing up my new cv.

i'm looking forward to this mini break.

ooooo, on a side note, brian's getting huge. i'll post some piccys as soon as i get some good lighting on him. as my room in scum block is on the ground floor i keep my curtains shut all the time. great for keeping algae down in the fish tank (not so sure brian's happy with this, yay for algae wafers) bad for taking photos with a phone with no flash.

*take care, hwyl fawr*

*:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home