Sunday, April 09, 2006

the best of both worlds

ooooooooh,
new intel macs can be partitioned to run os x and windows.

this means that if i get a new intel mac i can still use all my favourite software, that i'm familiar with and use on my course, but i'll also be able to get animation software that is currently only available for windows machines.

this would mean that i would also need very good protection software since while under the influence of windows the shiny new mac will be vulnerable to everything any other pc is.
risky, but possibly worth it.

i think this could be a very worth while investment.

for those who want more information about apple mac go here.


*:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alistu said...

I had a virus sent to me in an email today. Luckily MSN scanned it first and wouldn't let it get onto my computer. The subject said it was a "Secure email from an AOL user" and inside I was given a username and password then told to read the attached file which was the virus. Like I said, nothing happened and we're getting the PC health checked tomorrow anyway.

Sun Apr 09, 10:21:00 pm 2006  
Blogger fluffy-scruffy said...

some people don't deserve computers if all they're going to use them for is making other people miserable.

thanks for the warning.

*:)

Mon Apr 10, 09:55:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home