Wednesday, April 05, 2006

yes, ok i know there are no pictures, but still...

i feel like sharing this :P

today i got myself my new young person's pass, yay for cheap rail travel.
also i wasn't happy with my cv so i went to the careers office for some advice and left with loads, more yay (*U*)

i have lots of work to do.

while i was in the careers office, 1st i mentioned my cv.
i had no luck with my present one when phill helped me hand them out to various shops accross wrexham, or more recently when i decided to try my luck with some of the new shops that wrexham has recently aquired on the plot of land that was once the wrexham lager brewery.
why do i miss that smell?
anyhoo.

so, yeah, they're going to help me write a cv that no future employer will be able to ignor (mwahahahahah)
ahem, carrying on,

i also mentioned that i wanted to do some work experience over the summer.
the lady was impressed, aparently most students wait until the final 2 weeks of their degree to go "oh, no! i need work experience!"
ha, i win :D *cheezy*

i have some e-mail addresses to get in touch with. hehe.

and, to help plan for my future i can even start learning how to set up my own animation studio, which is so far my prefered final aim once i finish my degree.

busy, busy, busy, yet bouncy. yay!

*:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Alistu said...

Damn! I forgot you need a CV when you're looking for a job. I only ever wrote one and that was in GCSE ICT (Information Communication Technology or "computers" to you and me) lessons.

Fri Apr 07, 08:39:00 pm 2006  
Blogger fluffy-scruffy said...

ICT, they had that in my school too.
wow, how long it is since i was 12.

*goes and hides under a table*

*:)

Fri Apr 07, 10:53:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Alistu said...

Wow! I hide under tables too! lol No seriously, I do.

Sun Apr 09, 10:17:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home