Monday, February 20, 2006

animation stuff

well, first attempts anyway.
i'm putting links to them because they now appear to blink and there's no point warning people of flashing images when the warning's on the same page.

they're also tiny. i don't know how to upload quick time files to my blog for free, so i put the files through adobe premier and managed to export them as gifs, which means i could upload them to photobucket.

canaries

force, weight, volume

hamster aka pose to pose

materials
this was done by me and three other class mates. mine's the lamp post.

there was another of these line drawn animations called 'anticipation', but it wasn't on my usb key and i fear it may have been wiped to make space on the line testing machine. the tutor should have a copy on dv tape somewhere though. if i get a copy i'll add it to this post at a later date.

these animations were line draw on layout paper and filmed frame by frame using istopmotion.
my uni won't use premier because they said that adobe aren't making it for the mac any more >:P it's not like they've got the latest machines or software in this place. i need to save up for my own camera, rostrum and lights, then i can use premier to my hearts content.

*:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like those! You're pretty good. I hope we get to see more work in the future!

Tue Feb 21, 03:48:00 am 2006  
Blogger fluffy-scruffy said...

thanks
it's just a shame they're so tiny

*:)

Wed Feb 22, 06:29:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home