Wednesday, March 22, 2006

wow, i love technology, and now, it's mine >:D

ok, to start with, all but one of my line tests are now on deviant. i haven't figured out how to force feed it my force, weight and volume piece. nevermind, i won't be beat.

to the good news, yesterday i bought myself a scanner/printer. along with being an important piece of equipment to help me with my course, it also means i can infect my da account with various random doodles, possibly of hamsters. hehe.

i have also just bought my self a bluetooth adaptor, so now i can get all the pictures i've taken for my course off my phone :D

this is one of the first things i had to do with newi. they took us to blackpool, put us in teams and got us to make sand-sculptures for the theme 'time and tide wait for no man'. they weren't kidding, see how close the water got, we only just made it back up to the prom.


*:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home