Saturday, October 16, 2004

human conditions beginning with o and x

ok, i've just tried experimenting with photobucket.

if this has worked, the only two letters with animations are o and x (the rest of the class are doing the other letters).

this is what my typography work looks like so far, i'm hoping that when the whole dictionary is put together it should look cool. thankfully the tutor's dealing with putting everything together for the cd-rom.

*this animation belongs to the liverpool community college.*

o and x

this is a shockwave file so you need the shockwave player plugin to view it, if you haven't got it you can download it free from:
macromedia

*(")

(if at first you don't succeed...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Roger Stevens said...

At first it told me I was forbidden to see it. Then I hit the comments button and it came on anyway.
Nice animation.
What is xenophilia? Making love to foreigners?

I did a piece at college called Xerophilous Pebbles - which was two large trays of pebbles each with a name Letrasetted on.
Happy days...

So - would you fancy doing a couple of animations for my children's website? No money (well, I don't make any money from it) Just for fun and practice.

Sat Oct 23, 03:57:00 pm 2004  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Just read Incompetence by Rob Grant (who co-wrote Red Dwarf.)

Not a brilliant book - but funny, and a good read.

Sat Oct 23, 04:00:00 pm 2004  
Blogger fluffy-scruffy said...

hello,
had a whole week of 1/2 term and no internet access.
back now though.

i wouldn't mind having a go at some animations for you. just let me know what you'd like, you can e-mail me at dwin_byw_yma@yahoo.co.uk

xenophilia is a love of all things that are foreign.

*take care*
*(")

Mon Nov 01, 12:41:00 am 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home